- MET Report (PDF) Very brief summary of our MET-funded work in Tussock Brook.
- Restoration Plan for Stony and Tussock Brooks (PDF) Funded by Mass Bays, comprehensive plan for restoration of these sites.
- Salt Marsh Assessment of Jones and North/South Rivers (PDF) Funded by Mass Bays, part of a long term salt marsh monitoring program.
- Entergy's Required Response, Near-Term Task Force Recommendation 2.1: Flooding-Hazard Reevaluation Report: Entergy's Response (March 12, 2015)
- Letters from February 2015: Letter to NRC | Letter to Entergy | Press Release
- Fact Sheets & General Information: Impacts on Operations & Public Safety | Key Findings and Recommendations | PowerPoint Presentation
- Download to read our full Elevation Analysis report: Elevation Analysis
- Updated in 2016: Shoreline Profile Sections | FEMA Flood and LIDAR Elevations
- New in 2016: Historic Site Plan and Elevations | FEMA Flood Zones and Historical Site Plan
- Other maps in 2015 (for comparison purposes only - based on outdated data and not as accurate!): LIDAR 2ft Elevation Contours | Surficial Geology and Monitor Wells
Lake Street Culvert & Stormwater Improvements, Kingston MA:
Forge Pond Dam Fish Passage Improvement Conceptual Design of Site Elements:
- March 2014: Final Report (DOC)
- March 2014: Final Report with appendices (PDF)
- March 2014: Appendix A Conceptual Drawings (PDF) March 2014: Conceptual Design Poster (PDF)
Economic Evaluation of the Costs and Benefits of the Forge Pond Dam Fish Passage Improvement Alternatives:
- October 2013: Final Economic Evaluation Report (PDF)
- March 3, 2015: Letter to Governor Baker
- June 2014: Attachment 1 - NRC to Gov. Patrick
- January 2015: Attachment 2 - NRC Inspection Report 1/26/15
- January 2015: Attachment 3 - Summary and Excerpts from NRC report