Want to contribute more?
“Bay Watcher” $350–$499
“River Master” $1,000+
Dual membership for JRWA & Jones River Landing supports our work to protect and restore the vital environmental and historic resources in the region. Yearly membership dues are $50/year for Individuals; $75 for Families, and $15 for Students ages 18 and under. Membership benefits include:
- Access to the river for boating and fishing
- 10% off River Store items
- Invitations to special events and seminars
- Group and independent study programs focused on ecology and habitat restoration
- Opportunities to learn traditional boatbuilding
- E-mail and printed communications about upcoming programs, volunteer opportunities, research findings, and issues facing the Jones River and our local environment
Jones River Landing and JRWA are non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations; all donations are tax-deductible. Checks are payable to Jones River Watershed Association. You can join or donate online, stop by the Landing during open hours, or send a check to: Jones River Landing, 55 Landing Road, Kingston, MA 02364
***Please note: New members and donors will be automatically added to our “Jones River NewsLine” email list to receive invitations to events and periodic updates on our projects. We will not share your contact information, and you may opt out of future emails at any time.
Support us through CARS Vehicle Donation Program
We accept all types of vehicles nationwide — cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, and even boats. It’s as easy as filling out the online donation form or speaking to a representative who will explain the details including tax benefits and same-day service. How it works:
Call us at 855-500-7433
We will tow your vehicle at
no cost to you!
Get a tax deductible receipt
and help our cause.
Support JRWA with AmazonSmile!
When you shop through AmazonSmile, they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items when you select Jones River Watershed Association as your charitable organization.