West Marine is hosting “Cruising for a Cause” charity night on June 26th. CCBW and Jones River Watershed Association (JRWA) are fortunate to be beneficiaries – 100% of the proceeds from our ticket sales will go directly to support our work. Tickets are only $10 and are available for purchase at the CCBW office or Jones River Landing in Kingston. The event will include food, live music, a live auction, and other festivities. Capt. Ralph Wilkins from National Geographic’s Wicked Tuna will be attending and donating a chartered fishing trip valued at $1,200!
- WHAT: “Cruising for a Cause” charity night
- WHEN: Thurs., June 26th from 6-8 pm
- WHERE: West Marine’s new flagship store, 140 Ivory St., Ivory Plaza, Braintree
- COST: $10; tickets available in advance at the CCBW office in Plymouth or Jones River Landing in Kingston.
- FOR MORE INFO: Call 508-746-9400