This Thursday, March 2nd at 5:30 PM at Jones River Landing
Considering solar energy for your home to reduce cost and minimize your environmental imprint? Fred Paris of the Wind Sun Institute and owner of Plymouth Solar Energy is offering a free educational presentation and discussion about Residential Solar Energy on Thursday, March 2nd from 5:30-6:30 PM at the Jones River Landing, 55 Landing Road, Kingston MA.
Topics to be addressed include:
- 3 Variables of Solar Design – Roof space, budget, and electric bill
- Types of Systems – Beyond the rooftop, ground mounts, trackers, poles
- Batteries – Beyond blackout protection
- Residential Financial Model (template)*
- Financial (Leasing vs. Owning)
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Calculating Payback
Participants may bring their utility bill, calculator, and pencil to participate in design template. Seating is limited. RSVP Required →
As a technical business instructor, Fred has taught Strategic Business Planning at Northeastern, Business Values and Renewable Energy sessions at Babson, and private technical lessons for organizations across the United States. Fred holds BA and MBA degrees. Locally, Fred designed and developed the solar energy curriculum at Massasoit Community College, and is the owner of Plymouth Solar Energy.
Contact Capri Pimental at 508-728-5050 or Capri@PlymouthSolarEnergy.com