COVID-19 RESPONSE: All group activities at Jones River Landing are postponed until further notice in accordance with state guidelines. Stay tuned to the state of Massachusetts and town of Kingston websites for updates in our community.
The annual Jones River Herring Count is still on and happening now! Read up on what’s changed to keep our volunteers safe during this crisis:
- Row to the Rock Mar 13, 2020 →
- Scathing Muskrat Falls inquiry report lays blame on executives Mar 10, 2020 →
- Sediment Transport in the Jones River Post Dam Removal Sep 12, 2019 →
- Take Down That Dam: River Ecosystems Bounce Back As Removals Soar Sep 6, 2019 →
- Estimates for 2019 Herring Count Jun 25, 2019 →
- Boat for Sale! May 23, 2019 →