Dual membership for JRWA & Jones River Landing supports our work to protect and restore the vital environmental and historic resources in the region. Membership benefits include:
- Access to the river for boating and fishing
- 10% off River Store items
- Invitations to special events and seminars
- Group and independent study programs focused on ecology and habitat restoration
- Opportunities to learn traditional boatbuilding
- Online and printed communications about upcoming programs, volunteer opportunities, research findings, and issues facing the Jones River and our local environment
|Individual||Family||Senior (65+)||Student (18/under)|
|$ 50 / year||$ 75 / year||$ 15 / year||$ 15 / year|
Jones River Landing and JRWA are non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations and all donations are tax-deductible. Annual and monthly online subscriptions require a (free) PayPal account. Checks are payable to “Jones River Watershed Association” and may be given in person or mailed to: Jones River Landing, 55 Landing Road, Kingston, MA 02364
No PayPal account needed for one-time donations or membership dues.
New members and donors will be automatically added to our “Jones River NewsLine” email list to receive invitations to events and periodic updates on projects from JRWA, Jones River Landing, Cape Cod Bay Watch, and Mass Bay Maritime Artisans. We will not share your contact information with anyone, and you may opt out of future emails at any time.
Payments processed by PayPal.
CARS Vehicle Donation Program
The CARS program accept all types of vehicles nationwide — cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, and even boats. It’s as easy as filling out the online donation form or speaking to a representative who will explain the details including tax benefits and same-day service.
Support JRWA with AmazonSmile!
When you shop through AmazonSmile, they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items when you select Jones River Watershed Association as your charitable organization.